Thursday, September 19, 2013

September Goals

If you happened to catch my post the other day you know I have some BIG goals in the weight loss department {read: 30+lbs to lose}! Something that helped me the first time I lost weight was setting monthly goals so I'm going to do that again.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/ef/38/b0/ef38b028d9206a3d1dd36f1693e7acf1.jpg

September is already over half over, but I'm still going to set a few small goals to get me going in the right direction! Without further ado, here my goals for the renaming part of the month to get me going in the right direction.

1. workout 3 days/week
2. use My Fitness Pal to track ALL eats everyday
3. weigh 181 by 9.30.13

Those are three fairly basic goals, but I'm starting small and plan to get a little more specific and intense in October.  They may be simple but they are measurable. You better believe on September 30th {or Oct 1st!} I'll be doing a "September Goals Recap" to let you know how I SMASHED these goals!

What is your plan of attack when you set goals? Simple or more complex? 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How do you stick to your goals? The further they are away, the less motivation I usually have : (

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...