Wednesday, February 9, 2011

21 weeks

21 weeks - 2.9.11 

How Far Along: 21 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby Bangert is the size of a banana

Total Weight Gain/Loss: gained 18lbs

Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but everything else is regular.  Things are getting tighter though!

Gender: It’s a girl!!!

Movement: I felt her kick on the outside of my tummy on Sunday!

Sleep: Not too bad, I get up a few times throughout the night to go to the bathroom. I guess it’s preparing me for a newborn!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and a bigger selection of clothes!

Cravings: I don't have specific cravings. I just like to eat! ;) I don’t think ice cream counts, I love that anytime!

Symptoms: Really can’t complain! Feeling pretty well!

Best Moment this week: See below!

  • Spending the weekend with my sisters & this lil cutie!DSC09776
  • Getting LOTS of free baskets from the Signature Homestyles party I had! Our little girl’s closet is going to be SO organized!DSC09779
  • Haircut! Notice the difference from a few weeks ago?
  • 19 weeks - 1.24.11

    21 weeks - 2.9.11

13 comments:

Syl said...

you look beautiful Darci!

WWSuzi said...

Love your new haircut! Glad your feeling good.

Ak said...

Looking cute as always! I love your dress. And the organization in baby girl's room is awesome!

erica said...

Your hair looks way to cute and how cute are you with that baby bump!
xo

Baby Weight and Beyond said...

You look great! I can't believe how big Hayden is getting!

blackhuff said...

Great haircut, you look good

Marcelle said...

You looking great and watching your belly grow is very special to all your blog readers.
How big has your little niece grown, and so beautiful...
Love the haircut.

Jana K. said...

YAY!!! You look adorable!!!Thanks for an update.....I was getting a lil antsy over here ;o) I miss your almost daily posts.....just sayin!!! I saw you had some pampers in the closet...you HAVE to try Target Up & Up diapers..they ROCK! All my friends & I switched to them(back when Madek was still in them)...they are awesome and ohhhh so cheap!!!Hope you keep feeling good! The closet looks great!

Jenna Marie said...

I see alot of....PINK!!! I love it, I love it, I LOVE it!! YaY!

I can't believe how big you are getting...I can't wait to see the changes 2 weeks from now, only in person!! =)

Lovin' the new hair cut girly! Super cute!! You even look more mom-like:)

Amanda said...

Darci you look fantastic! I'm so excited for you two! Also love the hair :-)

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the closet!
You are looking great and I am praying for you everyday!!! l love you and Kyle and promise to bring Champaigne soon!

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the closet!
YOU look amazing and I love you!
Praying for you everyday and promise to bring Kyle Champaign soon!!!

Unknown said...

Looking good, mama!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...