Thursday, February 17, 2011

22 weeks

22 weeks - 2.16.11

How Far Along: 22 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby Bangert is the size of a papaya

Total Weight Gain/Loss: didn’t weigh this week

Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans and pants but everything else is regular.  Things are getting tighter though!

Gender: It’s a girl!!!

Movement: She’s a busy bee in the evenings, but overall I think she is a pretty mild little girl.

Sleep: Not too bad, I get up a few times throughout the night to go to the bathroom. I guess it’s preparing me for a newborn!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and a bigger selection of clothes!

Cravings: I don't have specific cravings. I just like to eat! ;) I don’t think ice cream counts, I love that anytime!

Symptoms: Really can’t complain! Feeling pretty well!

Best Moment this week: The warming weather & getting some exercise outside!

Today is actually the start of 23 weeks, but I wanted to get this up (even if it’s late!). It’s a rare day in Iowa in February today…the high is 72 degrees! Cannot wait till after work to take a walk outside. I have been pretty lazy in the exercise department and I can really tell! So my goal for my 23rd week is to exercise 3 times for at least 30 minutes. Hold me to it friends!

PS. A HUGE shout-out to 2 of my sisters, they joined WW and are doing awesome! Can’t wait to get back to the meetings after baby! I’m so curious about the new plan.

7 comments:

Amanda said...

You look wonderful! I hope you continue to feel great, and definitely enjoy the mild weather walking fun :-)

Baby Weight and Beyond said...

You are so cute! Rub your belly for me =)

Ms. Runnin Sole said...

You look great!! 72 degrees in February?! I'm in WI and the highest we had was 55!

Unknown said...

you look amazing! cant wait to see your little papaya! hehe :)

blackhuff said...

You look good. I like the way that you have taken the pictures in front of the clock. Stunning.

Ak said...

Still looking completely adorable! :) I am loving the nice weather this week, too!

Kelly the Happy Texan said...

You look so cute with your baby bump. And the pregnancy glow. So happy for you guys.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...