Thursday, July 15, 2010

Terrific Thursday

Did you miss my BIG news from Wednesday? If so click here to check it out!!

I didn’t go to the gym this morning. I planned not to because we didn’t get to bed at a good time. But I did have oatmeal for breakfast again, just a different kind. Today I mixed in a small banana and 1 T of peanut butter for 5 points. DSC07889

Once again my morning flew by. I didn’t have a morning snack till 12:30! I had 1 c sweet, juicy watermelon for 1 point. DSC07890

Lunch was, yet again, leftovers! Don’t worry though, this is the last of the fiesta chicken and rice bake! My serving was 6 points. DSC07891

My afternoon went even faster than my morning! I left work an hour early to hang out with one of my best friends, Sara, and her 16 month old daughter Emma. They live about an hour north of me and we don’t get to see each other as often as we’d like.

We made a trip to Target so Sara could stock up on some essentials. Emma and I had fun playing with a hula hoop…and she loved my cell phone! Isn’t she just the cutest?DSC07893

After our Target run we came home for some grub! Emma was a hungry girl! ;) Mac-n-cheese for her…DSC07902

…and homemade spinach artichoke dip for us! I also had a serving of reduced fat wheat thins, strawberries, and watermelon. I am estimating about 6 points for what I ate.DSC07903

After supper Emma got her jammies on and we got down on the floor to play! Needless to say, we had lots of fun!DSC07908

Sara thinks Emma is getting more teeth in because she kept wanting to put her hand in her mouth, so that is why Sara is holding her hand down. Sara is expecting her 2nd baby Christmas Eve!DSC07911

We ended up making an unexpected trip to Menards for a few household projects that Sara and I both want to do. Emma was a big help! ;)DSC07913

She insisted on carrying BOTH cans of spray paint for me!! Such a big girl!! :DDSC07914

It was after 8:30 so Sara and Emma headed for home and I hit the pavement. I knew if I didn’t go right away to workout I wouldn’t do it. I ended running for about 25 minutes. It was HOT!! Can you see the beads of sweat dripping off my chin?!?!?DSC07915

THURSDAY’S STATS

POINTS = 18/23
ALLOWANCE POINTS = 5 used/30 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED = 4 today/12 week
H2O =112 oz
EXERCISE = 25 min run

4 comments:

Savannah said...

Super cute little girl!!! Good job getting a run in in the heat!

Jams said...

Great post-run hair! My hair always looks a hot mess after running!

Ak said...

adorable little girl! Way to go on your run! It's been so hot and humid lately that I am drenched in sweat too.

Heidi said...

Your friends daughter is A-DOR-ABLE! Ca-you-teeeee!

Looks like you got a good sweaty workout in. I've copied your Fiesta Chicken recipe and can't wait to try it. Looks so good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...