Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunny Saturday

Happy weekend everyone!!

If you follow me on twitter you may have noticed an early morning tweet. That’s right, 6am on a Saturday Kyle and I got up and hit the road for a workout!image

Kyle ran first and I biked with him. We decided to do this because he wants to train a faster pace, but this way we can still workout together. Around mile 5 he got a bad pain in his knee and so I ran. I got in 3.33 miles in 39 minutes. I took a few walk breaks because my legs were really tight & heavy. I’m guessing it because of the 45 minute bike ride I had before my run!

After our workout I had a new “try” for breakfast, wild blueberry muffin oatmeal! My friend Jenna had told me about this and I couldn’t wait to try it!DSC07841

It worked out perfect because blueberries were on sale, so I added 1/4c to my oatmeal for a total of a 2 point breakfast. Oh and I loved the oatmeal, not only did it totally smell like blueberry muffins just came out of the oven, but it also had that taste too!DSC07842

It was sunny and 88 degrees so the rest of the day was spent at the pool! My sister did have a quick dress fitting we had to do on the way. I snacked on an apple for 1 point while the girls were doing their thing!DSC07843

Then I had some fun in Claire’s! :p Don’t worry I didn’t buy the spectacles! DSC07844

We ended up spending more time than we thought with the dress fitting and it was already around noon so we stopped for something to tide us over while we were at the pool. Gas stations are not ww friendly, but I did find this bar for only 3 points. It was pretty good!DSC07845

Wendi and I spent the rest of the afternoon lounging at my cousin’s pool! It was wonderful!

After our pool time we came home and got ready to go out with another one of my sister’s and some friends for some mexican!!! DSC07850

I went with chicken fajitas, but split them with my sister! So I ended up making 2 and my estimate after checking nutrition facts online was 7 points (estimating high). DSC07848

But before our main course I did have those awesome chips & salsa that are always at Mexican restaurants. I tried to keep count of how many chips I had, but I lost track! I am going to estimate that I had 2 servings for 6 points.   

Wendi & I called it a night and came home to lounge on the couch w/Kyle. We ended up watching an intense movie, Law Abiding Citizen. I had a pretty similar ice cream sundae as last night while watching the movie except I added a few animal crackers for a total of 5 points.

SATURDAY’S STATS

POINTS = 24/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 1 used/34 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED = 6 today/17 week
WATER =  136 oz
EXERCISE = 39 min run & 45 bike ride

1 comment:

Ak said...

Looks like a fun day! I love the spectacles. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...