Monday, July 12, 2010

Sunday Prep

I hope everyone had a great weekend! They are my 2 favorite days of the week! :)

Kyle, Wendi, and I started our Sunday out with church. After church we got right to work. Kyle trimmed trees in our front yard and I got to work in the house. I did 5 loads of laundry, made brunch, vacuumed, cleaned the kitchen, and cleaned & cut our fruits and veggies for the week! I was a busy girl!!

For brunch I had 2 ff pancakes with 1 T peanut butter and 1/4 c sf syrup for 5 points. DSC07852

After all my busy-ness in the house Wendi and I decided to go for a bike ride. We rode on some trails near my house for about 45 minutes.

Watermelon was  the perfect way to cool down after our hot afternoon ride! I had 1 c for 1 point. DSC07853

For supper I mixed some yellow squash with 2oz whole wheat pasta and 1/4 c ff mozzarella for 5 points. I ended up not eating the sweet corn that is pictured because it really didn’t have much for taste. :( Pretty disappointing!DSC07857

I was still hungry after supper since I didn’t eat the sweet corn so I ended up snack on some chips and salsa for 5 points.

Once again I had some ice cream and forgot to get a picture! Tonight I had 1 c ff frozen yogurt with lite chocolate syrup for 3 points.

SUNDAY’S STATS

POINTS = 19/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 1 used/34 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED =  3 today/20 week
WATER =  152 oz
EXERCISE = 45 min bike ride

Sorry for the boring post! Sunday was a day I needed…getting my food ready for the week, laundry, and cleaning! I feel like if I don’t get a day like that on the weekend I’m not ready for the week ahead! Anyone else feel like that?

3 comments:

Ak said...

Weekends are my favorite days of the week too! Your Sunday sounds like my weekend. I did lots of laundry and cut up a ton of fruits and veggies for the week. Hope you have a great week!

Heidi said...

I'm exactly that way. The last couple of weekends I haven't got my household chores all done and it makes me feel a little off. Somehow during the week all I can manage is making dinner, basic clean-up and a workout. Real cleaning has to wait.

Fit Chick in the City said...

I feel exactly the same way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...