Saturday, February 7, 2009

Day 96 (Saturday 2/7)

Hello blogger friends!! I have no pictures for today. And it's probably ok because what I ate would in no way help you guys or give you any good ideas! Started out good with an apple for a pre-workout snack. Then I worked out, tanned, went to the spa to schedule my massage, hit the bank (not literrally tho), and raced home to shower in time to meet my dear friend Sara (who is two weeks from baby #1) for lunch at a tea room here in town, Tea Thyme at Sadies. It is one of my favorite places and their menu is not ww friendly! I had four cheese chicken which is a boneless breast of chicken is stuffed with three kinds of cheese, spinach, baked and smothered in a creamy cheddar cheese sauce. Served over a bed of garden blend rice, candied carrots, a cup of broccoli cheese soup, and our home baked sweet breads. Now I didn't eat ALL that, but I did have bites of everything! I headed over to my favorite little nail lady for a fill and then home to relax for the afternoon. DH got home and not 2 seconds after he walked in the door some friends call that wanted to take us out for dinner to thank us for taking care of their dogs last week. And I already made plans to meet my Dad for dinner tomorrow night! Eating out does not help me lose weight, especially 3 nites in a row! But I'm trying!


I weighed today (I think I've made Saturday's my un-official wi day!) and the scale said 166, so that means I've lost 3 lbs this week and a total of 36! It's so hard to believe that I'm only 11 pounds from my goal weight! Now I definately think it's do-able to hit my goal my the time I go to Florida!


Sorry for the random post! I hope everyone had a great Saturday and has a WONDERFUL, relaxing Sunday!! Nite bloggies!!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh wow, sounds tasty though! LOL! And congratulations on the loss!

WWSuzi said...

Congrats on the nice loss this week :0) And how nice to be able to enjoy friends and family by going out with them, even if it does make it hard to stick to plan !!

Ak said...

Sounds like you had a fun day. I've been thinking about going tanning again, I haven't gone for a long time! It always feels so good in the middle of the cold Iowa winters!

Robert said...

cool blog...keep up the good work..looking forward to you visiting my blog and becoming a follower as I will be following your progress as well

heathermarie said...

omg girl .. way to go! you are seriosly such an inspiration to me. I actually tried to remember stuff you eat when i was grocery shopping this week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...