Sunday, February 8, 2009

Day 97 (Sunday 2/8)

BRUNCH: English Muffin w/PB2 & a Banana. 4 points
AFTERNOON SNACK: 1.5 C Strawberries, WW Yogurt, & 1/4 C Grape Nuts and a Fiber One Bar. 5 points

SUPPER: Grilled Chicken Breast w/Ranch, 1/2 Baked Potato, & Diet Pepsi. 9 points


POINTS = 18
WATER= 72 oz water
EXERCISE = 40 min elliptical, 15 min run/walk, 10 min abs, & 20 min walk

End of the weekend-idis, that is what I have right now! I am wishisg it was Friday night and not Sunday night. But that is all the complaining I am going to do in this post...promise!!

I had a great day today. Got my workout in bright and early. DH got called into work last night so we overslept for church, but I think he really needed the sleep. Got home after my workout and made DH some chocolate chip waffles (about 11am) and I had no desire to eat them at all! But my brunch was VERY good and man was I surprised how filling it was! I didn't get hungry till after we woke up from our afternoon nap at 3pm!

We went out for supper with my Dad to a local favorite sports bar. It was great to see my Dad. He started a diet/workout plan about 3 weeks ago and has lost 15 lbs! I am so proud of him! It is great to see him motivated about his weight/health. Great job Dad and keep up the hard work! We'll get skinny together!!

I just got done going completely through my closet and taking out the items that were too big and WOW was that pile big!! It was fun to put things on that I haven't work in 3-5 years that have been too small and now FIT!! I do have two pairs of capris that are still tight so I am using those as motivation to get in to! I am still deciding what I want to do with all my big clothes...if you guys have any good ideas let me know! Part of me is really sad/scared to get rid of them. Like what if I need them again someday is what the evil little voice in my head was saying, but I have to ignore that because I am going to maintain and not go on this weight rollar coaster that I have been on for the past 5 years. And the sad part is that some of them I bought were size 14 capris (still with tags!) that I wanted to lose weight to fit into because they were too big and now they just fall off and I never got to wear them...I guess I should look at that as a good thing!

Well everyone I need to hit the hay...it's past my bedtime!

I hope everyone had a great weekend and has a great week!

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Oh wow, that is such great news! Your dad is doing amazing!! so awesome!!!

Jill said...

I just found your blog and wanted to say hi and congrats on all your weight loss so far!! Awesome job girl!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

I love PB and banana, too! In fact, it's what I had for dinner last night! :)

I'm so glad things are going so well for you. You're really on a roll!

Laura said...

I still need to try PB2. I love any kind of nut butter with banana. It's the perfect combo.

I have done a few things with my old clothes. I usually take the nicer, more expensive items to a resale store or give them to a friend. Everything else, I donate.

Anonymous said...

Ummmm mail me those clothes, lol! Congrats girl on losing and fitting into your old clothes. U are such an inspiration to me. U are the first blog I look at everyday! Hope u have a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...