Friday, February 6, 2009

Day 95 (Friday 2/6)

BREAKFAST: Oatmeal & an Apple. 3 points
MORNING SNACK: Pear. 1 point
LUNCH: Ham, Turkey, & Cheese Wrap and a Cucumber w/ff Ranch. 4 points
SUPPER: Garlic Herb Chicken w/Ranch. 7 points
DESSERT: DQ Small Ice Cream Cone. 5 points
POINTS = 20
WATER = 72 oz
EXERCISE = none

I am happy to report that I am feeling GREAT!!! It's Friday, it's 50 degrees outside, I am feeling 150% better, and I'm feeling "skinny"!! Life is good! Getting sick really makes me appreciate it when I'm healthy!

I took all of your advice and didn't work out. I am sure I will be fine, but I couldn't believe I have went 5 days w/o exercise! I will be hitting the gym 1st thing tomorrow morning. But I think it was good to give my body one more day to rest and catch up.

DH and I went out with some friends tonight for supper. We haven't went out with this couple in FOREVER so it was great to spend time with them catch up and laugh a little. We went to Applebees and I ordered the garlic herb chicken, ate the veggies 1st, then the potatoes, and then by the time I got to the chicken I could only eat half of it!! But of course two hours later I somehow had room for an ice cream cone! It fit within my points range though so I'm hoping it won't affect the scale. I'm really curious to see what it is in the morning.

I booked my ticket for spring break to West Palm Beach, Florida!! Now I know what you're thinking....spring break..."Aren't you 24?" Yes I am, but I work at a college so I also get time off during spring break week!! It's great!! My Grandpa winters in Florida, my sister is going to school in Florida, and another one of my sister's lives in Georgia so I'll get to see all three!! I cannot wait. I need to get my butt in gear and lose these last 12.5 lbs!! It is a little less than 6 weeks and I think I can totally do it, I just need to stay focused! I would love to wear my two piece swimsuit that I haven't worn since my honeymoon in 2005! I also need to tan a little to get some good color so I can come back all nice and bronze!! (I know it's horrible...but being tan makes me feel SSSO much better about how I look)

I forgot to tell you guys, I measured on Sunday and lost another 6.75 inches last month for a total of 22.5 inches (10 different places) in 3 months!! I think that explains all the baggy pants I've been wearing! I need to get my Feb. goals posted and post my January picture. I really can't tell a difference in the pictures, but I know later on down the road I will be glad that I took those silly pictures!

I'm sitting here listening to Dave Ramsey on Sirius Internet Radio and getting so motivated. We started our total money makeover in October and got a little lax during the holiday season and now we're kicking it back into gear. If you haven't heard of this guy and are trying to pay off debt you need to check it out...he is AWESOME!!! (sorry for the off subject...but I had to mention it!)
Lots on the agenda for tomorrow....workout, get nails done, tan, schedule my massage (reward for meeting 170lb goal!), and meet my very prego friend for lunch! I'm excited, should be a great Saturday!!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Spring break sounds fun!

I listen to Dave Ramsey on XM on my way home from work sometimes. :)

Ak said...

With all of those inches lost it sounds like you deserve a shopping spree for a while new wardrobe! But that might not help the whole money saving thing.... :)

Sharon said...

Oh wow, such delicious eats. I really want a wrap now!

Mary :: A Merry Life said...

I'm glad you're feeling great/healthy/skinny! :) Your spring break sounds awesome. I'm a little jealous that I don't get spring breaks any more.

Kari@Onederland said...

Oh 50 degrees sounds so nice. I walked outside today and though it wasn't very warm it just felt good to see the sun shining.
Yay for booking your trip and being able to see the family. You definately have enough time to kick that weight and be able to sport your 2 piece. Just stay focused and you'll be fine. Sounds easy when I say it like that. lol
And holy smokes yay for the inches lost. It's great that you measure your success in different ways rather than just a scale. Good for you!
Hope you had a wonderful day!

heathermarie said...

im glad your feeling better. and i always feel better about myself when i have a tan too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...