Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 67 (Thursday 1/8)

BREAKFAST: Oatmeal & a Pear. 3 points
MORNING SNACK: Yogurt w/Grape Nuts & an Apple. 3 points
LUNCH: Ham, Turkey, & Cheese Wrap and Broccoli & Cauliflower w/Cheese. 4 points
AFTERNOON SNACK: Fiber One Bar. 2 pointsSUPPER: Ham & Pineapple English Muffin "Pizzas" & Green Beans. 6 points
EVENING SNACK: 2 Servings of ff Pringles & 1 Serving (16 pcs) of M&Ms. 6 points


POINTS = 24
WATER = 168 oz
EXERCISE = 60 min cross ramp

Happy Thursday blogger friends!! I am so glad that this week is coming to a close! It's been a rough week at the office, I'm surprised that I've been able to stay on track, but then again I really haven't had a ton of time to think about eating anything else other than what I've brought for that day! Anyway....

DH said we were invited to some friends' house to watch the national championship and my first thought is "oh no!". But I asked if we could just make supper before we go and that way I won't want all those snacky things that they always have at their house. And it worked out great. I brought some pringles to have as my healthy snack, although I did have a few M&Ms, but they fit into my points for the day and I was able to stop when I had eaten a serving size!

Tomorrow's Friday!! Can't wait for the weekend!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

The weekend is here! :) I think this was a rough week for a lot of us. It's hard being back after the holidays!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...