Friday, December 12, 2008

Day 40 (Friday 12/12)

BREAKFAST: Oatmeal & 2 Clementines. 4 points
LUNCH: Four Cheese Chicken - this is the description on the menu - A boneless breast of chicken is stuffed with three kinds of cheese, spinach, baked and smothered in a creamy cheddar cheese sauce. Served over a bed of garden blend rice, candied carrots, a cup of broccoli cheese soup, and side of fruit. Wow! I just ate half of everything you see...no idea on the points, but I'm going to estimate 15 just to go high!
AFTERNOON SNACK:Diet Hot Chocolate & Fiber One Bar. 2 points
SUPPER: Broccoli & Cauliflower w/2 Slices of ff Cheese and a WW Fudge Bar. 3 pointsEVENING SNACK: Kettle Corn. 1 point


POINTS = 25
WATER = 108 oz
EXERCISE = 45 min elliptical

I went out for lunch today with some friends to the tea room I went right before Thanksgiving. It was really good and I am pretty proud of myself. I only ate half of everything on my plate and I'm pretty sure I stayed within my points range. Do you girls think I estimated correctly? Or am I way off? It's so hard to know.

I am so ready for the weekend. Not too many plans, need to get a few last minute Christmas gifts and I want to get in some good long work outs so I can hit my 10% on Tuesday. I am excited though because 2 of my sisters are coming home, one is from Georgia and the other one is going to school in Florida, so it will nice to have them around these next couple of weeks for Christmas. And the one from Florida wants to get a membership to the gym with me while she's home so that will be fun to work out with her!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...