Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Day 9 (Tuesday 11/11)

BREAKFAST: Oatmeal, an Apple, & Skim Milk. 5 points
MORNING SNACK: 1 Cucumber & Ranch. 1 points

LUNCH: Ham & Turkey slices, 2 slices of Cheese, & 5 Baby Dill Pickles. 5 points

SUPPER: 1 cup of Chili & 5 Crackers. 10 points
POINTS = 22
WATER = 128 oz
EXERCISE = 31 min Elliptical

So I finally did it, I made it to the gym. I took a few hours off of work in the afternoon and got a good work out in before I went to ww. And it felt great. I hope to do that 3-4 times a week and maybe mix it up with a work out DVD to keep things fun. My friend & I have been talking about taking a kickboxing class, so we'll see about that, I think it's kind of intimidating for me! I had ww weigh in tonight and did ok. I was really hoping for a 5 lb loss my first week there, but 4.4 is great too! And I know since it's at the end of the day that makes a difference from my scale in the mornings. So I'm not getting down about it, I'm going to stick with my good eating plan and really kick up the work outs and hope to see it on the scale for my weigh in next week!

I came across a good quote today that I wanted to share:

"You've got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it. It's called perseverance."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...