Thursday, August 2, 2012

July Goals Recap

Its been a while since I last posted. But don’t think that means I was slacking off! Nope, I buckled down and I’m proud of what I accomplished in the month of July.

Lets recap those goals I set!

1. workout 5 days/week – I didn’t quite make this goal. The week of July 23rd I got the stomach bug and was out of commission for 2 days & then we went to Chicago for 3 days and I only worked out once that week. BUT…the other 2 1/2  weeks I was right on track got in my workout 5 days/week!

2. attend every WW meeting – Check! This was a piece of cake for me…or should I say a piece of fruit! Winking smile Went to every meeting last month!

3. Try 2 new recipes – Check! I tried two new recipes from emilybites.com {LOVE her blog!} – Cheesy Taco Pasta & Bubble Up Enchilada {with black beans}. Yes I’ve had Bubble Up enchiladas many a time, but never with black beans, so I’m counting that!

4. weigh 167 by 7.31.12 {lose 9 lbs}Didn’t quite hit this goal, but I am SO proud to say that I did make it to 168.6 by the end of the month, so excited to say goodbye to those 170s. I know that losing 9 lbs in 3 1/2 weeks was a lofty goal. I feel that I pushed myself and I’m proud of those 7.4lbs!Pinned Image(source: pinterest)

Remember my ultimate goal from my “Updates” post a few weeks ago? I want to be 150lbs by November 1st. So if you crunch the numbers from where I’m at now, that’s 13 weeks to lose 18.6lbs, average of 1.43lbs/week. Totally doable!

I'm going to continue to push myself.

Until this last week I was just estimating my daily intake in my head(points/calories), but Sunday I started tracking EVERYTHING {app on my blackberry} and I can tell what a difference it’s made! Just goes to show tracking is key!

Lastly, but certainly not least, I have to thank you guys for kind words and sweet comments on my post requesting your support! This blog world is an amazing tool & I’m so thankful for all of you!

5 comments:

Heather said...

Way to go! You are rockin it!!!

Kim said...

Woohoo - that's a great month. Bring on August!

blackhuff said...

You are doing great!

The Links said...

7.4 lbs is awesome!! Keep it up girl!! You can do it!!

Alissa (A Journey to Thin) said...

Wow-- so proud of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...