Thursday, April 7, 2011

29 weeks

29 weeks - 4.5.11

(FYI: Thursday I was actually 30 weeks…but wanted to get my 29 week post up anyway!)

How Far Along: 29 Weeks

Size of baby: Baby Bangert is the size of a butternut squash, about 2 1/2 pounds, and a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel.

Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity jeans, pant, and I’ve recently started wearing a few shirts I got from my sister. I’m still squeezing into a few regular things though!

Gender: It’s a girl!!! We’re still working on names…I sure hope we can get one picked out soon!

Movement: She is a busy little girl! i feel her all throughout the day. I love it though…there is a tiny little life inside me!

Sleep: Eh, it’s been ok! I’m not the best side sleeper and I wake up on my back quite a bit. Plus a few bathroom runs!

What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach, a bigger selection of clothes, and buying regular clothes (the maternity section needs to expand)!

Cravings: Pretty sure I don’t got 2-3 days without ice cream! That is pretty normal though! ;) I am quickly finding out the bigger she gets the less I eat…I get full SO fast!

Symptoms: Really can’t complain! Feeling well for the most part, just stiff/achy by the end of the the day.

Best Moment this week: Spending the weekend in Omaha with my family! (Don’t mind my tired face…we had just spent 6+ hrs shopping and then waited 1hr to get seated at the restaurant.March_2011_169

I realized I haven’t posted a picture of my cute little nephew lately, he’s getting SO big! He’ll be 7 months in just a few days!March_2011_133_-_Copy

2 comments:

Syl said...

I can't believe you are thirty weeks already! wow!
You look beautiful Darcie!

Sam said...

30 weeks!! Wow - you are getting so close, its seems like your pregnancy is going so fast!! Yay for you =)

Your nephew is ADORABLE!! Oh my goodness, he is going to be a heart breaker!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...