Hello friends! Please don’t disown me for being a bad blogger! The past week has been nuts! I’m pretty sure I put in close to 60 hours at work last week. I know that is the norm for some people, but man it sure did take a toll on this momma-to-be! I’m proud to say even with the busy-ness and the fact that I didn’t blog my eats each day, I was still smart about my choices!
Obviously I ate more than just those things, but I was conscious about my choices, making sure they were nutritious & not just empty calories.
Luckily today we had an early out because of a snow storm! Btw, we are supposed to have 10 inches of snow by the time it’s over! Sheesh, but hey I’ll take the extra time off! My fingers are now crossed for a late start tomorrow!
I thought I would take some time to answer the multitude of questions I’ve been getting about my pregnancy!
- Are you going to find out the sex? YES!!! January 25th is our ultrasound!
- The next question we get is “Don’t you want it to be a surprise?” My response is that we’re going to be surprised 4 months early! ;) Come on people, I’m a planner!!
- Have you had morning sickness? None, which I am SSSOOO thankful for! :)
- Any weird food cravings yet? Nothing really. I eat a lot of Mexican, but I think that’s pretty normal! ;)
- When is your due date? June 16, 2011
- Do you have any names picked out? Nothing set in stone yet. We have a few favorites, but will probably narrow those down once we find out what we’re having!
- Are you working out while pregnant? To be honest, I haven’t very much lately. And cancelling our gym membership to save $$ doesn’t help with that! I plan to do things at home, for example, I’ve found a few different specific pregnancy work out videos on You Tube that I want to try and I have a plethora of work out videos to do.
- Nursery plans? Oh yes!! Kyle & I got a great start when we were off over Christmas break, but I’ll save that for another post!
So far I really enjoy being pregnant & I hope that feeling continues! It’s hard to believe I’m almost half way, Thursday I will be 18 weeks!
Usually Monday nights I spend solo, but because of the weather Kyle’s classes were cancelled! So I’m off to enjoy some extra time with my main man! Later peeps!