Thursday, October 28, 2010

Crafty

This week has blown by, in multiple ways! lol ;) Can't believe tomorrow's Friday already!

I was lazy for breakfast Wednesday morning and just had a bowl of cold cereal for 6 points.

My morning snack was 1 c of grapes for 1 point.
I was a bit snacky and ended up having a serving of wheat thins for 2 points before lunch.

Since it was so windy & cold I decided to have soup for lunch! I had 1 can of Progresso vegetable soup for 2 points.

I had a cheese sandwich on the side for 2 points.

Still wasn't 100% satisfied so I made myself a grilled cheese for another 2 points!

I was determined not to be glued to the couch when I got home from work and I'm proud to say I wasn't! I cleaned a bit, put away some laundry, made supper...mini Hawaiian pizzas for 6 points!

Super easy, use a english muffin, sauce, & toppings of choice and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. These were even husband approved! ;)

After supper I got busy in my craft room! I got a good start on a new project and finished up a few other things. Time flies when I'm in there though, I couldn't believe it was 11pm and I wasn't zonked out yet!

WEDNESDAY’S STATS

POINTS = 21/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 4 used/31 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED = 0 today/0 week
H2O = 104 oz
EXERCISE = none

4 comments:

Ak said...

Yummm I haven't made those pizzas in forever! They look great!

Baby Weight and Beyond said...

Looks good! Can't wait to see what you're working on!

erica said...

your pizza looks good. Hawaiian is my favorite especially when its english muffin less point pizza lol. I cant wait to see what crafts you are making! I love doing crafts!

xo

Kati said...

A craft ROOM? I would never come out if I had one of those lol! BTW...I have awarded you with a Versatile Blogger Award :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...