Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Blown Away!

Hello friends! Please forgive me for my Monday blogging break! Never fear though, I'm back! :)

Tuesday morning I mixed up my favorite oatmeal combo of a small sliced banana and 1 T of peanut butter for 5 points.

My day was pretty much shot! I was in meetings from 8:30am-2:30pm! Throughout the morning I snacked on a serving of wheat thins for 2 points.

I did get a quick lunch break, I felt like these crazy winds just blew me right back over to my office! There were gusts recorded at 80+mph!!!

I had some left over spaghetti for 5 points.

I also had 1/2c cottage cheese for 2 points and didn't eat the cantaloupe, it was ROCK HARD with no taste. :(

After work I sliced up a fresh pear for 1 point. It was perfect! A nice change after my fruit fail at lunch!

I had NO clue what to make for supper. I just knew I needed to use up some zucchini I had in my fridge. I ended up mixing a heaping helping of zucchini with 1/4c light parmesan alfredo sauce and 2oz whole wheat pasta for a total of 6 points. Delish!

I finished my eats off with a small dish of light ice cream mixed with 1 T of peanut butter and drizzled some light chocolate syrup for 6 points! I felt like I worked at Coldstone when I was mixing it all together!

Kyle spent the majority of the night on the computer doing homework and I'm pretty sure my rear was glued to the couch!

TUESDAY’S STATS
POINTS = 27/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 4 used/31 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED = 0 today/0 week
H2O = 80 oz
EXERCISE = none

I'm hoping to get some form of activity in today, even tho it's about 40 degrees with 25+ mph winds! Brrr, I have to say I'm not really ready for winter, but it's quickly approaching!

8 comments:

Mrs. M said...

It is so windy here, too! Crazy! Sounds like a very good, easy pasta dish. I love zucchini.

erica said...

the wind was crazy yesterday hey. I couldn`t believe it literally I thought I would be blown away. Your food looks divine!

xo

Unknown said...

The EATS look tasty! It's windy here too...and what happened to Fall? We got into Winter temps too soon! :( BOO!

Heidi said...

Quite the storms blown through out your way. I love a windy day, but 80+ is getting pretty high up there.

Cupcake Dreamer said...

It is sooooo windy here as well. I cannot even imagine thinking about running. That's dedication for sure Darcy. Keep up the great work!

WWSuzi said...

Crazy windy here! Huge tree down in the woods when i went on a walk/run!

Sunny Days said...

Yummy looking dinner!!
I think your comment question about my friend was so true. There are so many other things that my friend does...like the worst one is shove food at me when I walk in the door and expect me to eat it....even when I say over and over that I'm not hungry (I've gotten a few tricks up my sleeve that I've used lately...but I shouldn't have too). She has only known me heavy and now I am her size (12/14) and still trying to lose more. We don't really talk about it because when I tell what I have been doing and how simple it is (the basic concept that is....not always simple to live it out daily) she doesn't believe me anyway and insists that I do more drastic things.
She knows about my exercise but wants me to quit because it takes up too much time. I do love to go visit her though and I will still keep working through the tough times.

Sorry for such a long comment.
You are such an inspiration to me and I love to see your food pics. You are so dedicated.
Have a great day!!

Ak said...

I can't believe how windy and cold it is! It feels like winter already!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...