Wednesday, September 15, 2010

NICU - Tuesday

Hello everyone! First of all, from not only me, but my sister, Wendi, & Hayden too, THANK YOU so much for your throughts & prayers, very much appreciated!

Tuesday morning I stopped my office to do a few things knowing I would be out of the office a while and then helped Wendi get discharged from the hospital and we headed down to the hospital first thing. Hayden was hungry & needed his Momma! :)

I did have a chance to grab some breakfast though! My favorite oatmeal comobo like always, 5 points.
We got to the hospital and made it up to the NICU with Hayden. He ate really well first thing. Momma Wendi was happy to be with her boy again!
I feel like there is always something do to with Hayden! Making sure he eats at the right time, doing his checks every 4 hours, diapers, and helping Wendi w/other things! We're staying pretty busy! :)
For lunch we went to the cafeteria. I was nervous, but happy to find they had lots of great options! I had a ham & turkey sandwich...

watermelon & pinapple

cottage cheese, veggies, & ranch for a total of 6 points. I didn't eat the veggies or ranch...neither were good!

In the afternoon we took a short drive to the Ronald McDonald House to line up a room.
The doctors are saying very positive things about Hayden, which is great! He is eating well and his respirations are closer to where they need to be.
For supper we ate at the hospital cafeteria again. I had a grilled chicken sandwich and some more watermelon and pineapple for 7 points. No pictures...left the camera in Hayden's room.

Hayden is doing so well, but still has some progress to make! This little guy isn't even 2 days old and I already love him to pieces!!!
Not much for exercise lately! I'm trying to keep my eating in check and bring in the exercise once things settle down. Thanks again everyone for all the comments, thoughts, & prayers. Keep em coming!

TUESDAY’S STATS
POINTS = 18/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 0 used/35 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED = 0 today/0 week
H2O = 80 oz
EXERCISE = none

Oh! I didn't forget that Tuesday's are weigh in days...I weighed 167.5, a 1.5lb loss! I'll take it!

6 comments:

Tricia said...

happy to hear he is doing well

Ak said...

So glad to hear he is doing well. I'm sure he is in good hands.

Way to go on the 1.5 lbs!

K-Pow said...

Congrats Auntie!!

Hugs & kisses & only warm wishes to Hayden, your sister and your entire family!

WWSuzi said...

I'm so glad that Hayden is doing well!!
Congratulations on a great weigh in.

Marcelle said...

Thanks for the Hayden update...well done on the eating as well and the loss this week...

Unknown said...

I am behind on blog reading...had to catch up- so glad the lil guy is doing better! :) Sending good thoughts! :)

BTW you ate really well while at the hospital- GO YOU!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...