Sunday, July 18, 2010

Busy Saturday

Hello blog friends! Late Saturday post here. But hey, better late than never, right?!?!?!

I had a big breakfast! My omelet consisted of 3 egg whites, 2 oz turkey ham, and cheese. Alongside I had 2 slices of toast and some strawberries for 5 points. DSC07927

We ran a few errands around town and then decided to take last minute road trip to Lowes. We only have Menards in the town we live in and wanted to have some more selection. We’re on the hunt for some ceiling fans!

I snacked on a serving of animal crackers on the way for 2 points. DSC07928

We also made a pit stop at Kum & Go for $0.59 fountain pop! Can’t go wrong! DSC07930

We found a few ceiling fans and rushed back to town for a wedding!DSC07970

My sister, Wendi, was a bridesmaid!DSC07966

After the ceremony we headed over to the reception! I was hungry!! I had a pulled pork sandwich, cheesy potatoes, and pasta salad for an estimate of 17 points. DSC07984DSC07985

This is about the only good picture I got of the bride and groom! I loved the bride’s dress, gorgeous!DSC07982

Cake time!! I’m proud to say that I said NO! Kyle on the other hand, did not!DSC07995

We spent the evening dancing and chatting away!! Fun times!! I love weddings! :)

When we got home there were all kinds of storm warnings! The tornado sirens went off a little after midnight and then again at 3:30am! Needless to say, we didn’t get much sleep!

SATURDAY’S STATS

POINTS = 24/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 6 used/29 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED = 0 today/13 week
H2O =96 oz
EXERCISE = does dancing count?!?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...