Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Back at it!!!

First of all, THANK YOU so much for all your encouraging comments from my post earlier today! You guys are seriously the BEST!I think the thing that helps the most is knowing that I'm not the only one out there going through this!

Monday night I was a good girl and got my gym bag ready. When the alarm went off at 5:30 this morning I hopped out of bed and hit the gym!! I got in 30 minutes on the cross ramp while watching Boy Meets World...I used to love that show! ;) After cardio I finished up my workout with a few weights. Felt so good to be back in the gym.

I headed to my office and whipped up some oatmeal. I mixed in 1T of peanut butter and sliced a banana for a total of 5 points.DSC07801

Mid morning I snacked on 1 c of fresh pineapple for 1 point. I always thought strawberries were my favorite fruit, but I think pineapple is right up there!! DSC07802

Lunch today was at my desk because I had a full afternoon of meetings & presentations. But I came prepared and had a Smart Ones for 6 points.DSC07803

After my full afternoon at work I headed home and Kyle and I hit the pavement right away for workout #2 of the day!! These 20lbs don’t stand a chance! We just went 2 miles, but I felt like we ran 5, I was super sweaty and my legs were toast!DSC07809

After our short, but sweaty workout we made a quick supper together. Kyle grilled the chicken and I got the sides ready. My plate consisted of 3oz chicken breast, 1 T bbq sauce, 1 c watermelon, 1/2 c cottage cheese, and 1 c green beans for a total of 6 points. DSC07810

I’m off to address baby shower invites for a very special Mom-to-be!! But that story is for another day! ;)DSC07812

TUESDAY’S STATS

POINTS = 18/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 0 used/35 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED =    5 today/5 week
WATER =  112 oz
EXERCISE = 30 min cross ramp, weights, & 20 min run

5 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like a great food day! YUM! :)

Miz said...

full afternoon of work PLUS second wo of day EQUALS Me.In.Awe.

Ak said...

Way to go on your first day back! 2 workouts in one day is awesome!

Kyle said...

You totally came back with vigor! Your past 8 weeks is history...

Heather said...

Let's do this together. We both are starting back and we are gonna rock it. Doesn't it feel great to be back in the gym. I forgot how much I love it and how great I feel after a workout. Keep at it girl we are gonna do great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...