Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A Tardy Monday Post

Hey Everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Easter! I sure did. I didn't get hardly any pictures of our day on Sunday, but Kyle reminded me quick before we changed out of our church clothes that we needed to get a picture of us! Good job hun!! I love getting all dressed up! In case you missed it, make sure to check out this post to see what we were up to on Friday & Saturday!


Monday's after a 3 day weekend always come WAY too fast! But I met it head on anyway...what other choice did I have! ;)

I started out my day with 1 cup of honeydew melon for 1 point.


I also had a smoothie that contained 1 1/2c strawberries, strawberry yogurt, and a 1/2 scoop vanilla protein powder for 3 points. Can you tell I'm on a smoothie kick!?!?


I was SO excited for my morning snack. We have about 6lbs of strawberries in our fridge (they were on sale at the grocery store) and that is just what I had to hold me over till lunch, 1 1/2 cups mixed with ww vanilla yogurt for 2 points. Makes me excited for summer!


Lunch was leftovers for 6 points. Oh and I had some cottage cheese also for 2 points.


My afternoon flew by and before I knew it was past 6 and I was still at work! I came home, made supper, and got right back to work grading papers! Makes me officially feel like a college instructor now! Supper was simple, but yummy! I had 2 oz whole wheat pasta with marinara meat sauce for 7 points.


I ended up working on stuff for my class till after 10:30 and got in zero exercise for today. Plus it was rainy all evening as well and I really didn't feel like running in the rain. :s

4 comments:

Syl said...

looking good pretty lady!

TropicalHappiness.com said...

I've been on a smoothie kick lately too! Your cookies from the other day are SO CUTE! Great job decorating them!

Cupcake Dreamer said...

You both looked wonderful. What a cute couple. Purple looks really good on you. :)

Unknown said...

Super cute cookies! You're so good at decorating them. Mine Always look a kid made them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...