Saturday, December 5, 2009

This Girl’s Been BUSY!!

Happy Weekend everyone!!

I started out my Saturday VERY early!! I was planning on sleeping in, but I heard Kyle’s alarm and couldn’t get back to sleep. You know what, I never hear Kyle’s alarm M-F…why is it that when Saturday rolls around and I can sleep in…I don’t?!?!? Who knows!! Anway I got up, before 6am, and got my workout done. The gym isn’t open that early on the weekends so I decided to find Jillian and have her give me a good workout! So I did level one of 30 Day Shred. I kinda forgot what a great workout that is for only 20 minutes!

After getting my workout in I got right to work. I dusted, vacuumed, and picked up a few things in the living room. Then moved to the kitchen, office, guest room, and master bedroom! Woa…I think I should count all that for AP’s! After everything was cleaned I finished decorating for Christmas. I got the living room, kitchen, and bathroom done the Sunday before Thanksgiving, but didn’t have time to do the office or guest room. So I also got that done this morning. And during all this I kept laundry going…remember that horrid picture of my laundry room well it NO longer looks like that! Yep…I got all those dirty clothes washed, dried, folded, and put away!

Feels so good to have a clean, warmly decorated home!!

I was so busy cleaning and decorating I didn’t realize it was after 2PM already!! Yikes!! I was hungry for breakfast! The inspiration for my meal was my sister Stef. Me and my sisters went to visit her in Omaha last week. She was a GREAT host and one morning she made egg burritos!
Mine consisted of 3 egg whites, salsa, 1 slice ff cheese, and a flat out. All for only 3 points! And I also had some strawberries and 2 clementines on the side for another 2 points! This was sure worth waiting for…even though that’s not food for you, I know!

DSC05203DSC05202

I was so busy cleaning and decorating I didn’t realize it was after 2PM already!! Yikes!! I was hungry for breakfast! The inspiration for my meal was my sister Stef. Me and my sisters went to visit her in Omaha last week. She was a GREAT host and one morning she made egg burritos!
Mine consisted of 3 egg whites, salsa, 1 slice ff cheese, and a flat out. All for only 3 points! And I also had some strawberries and 2 clementines on the side for another 2 points! This was sure worth waiting for…even though that’s not food for you, I know!
 

After my late brunch I finished up a few organizing things and took a blogging break! I had to catch up and see what you all were up to! :p While reading I munched on a few animal cookies for 1 point. DSC05204I also made a Target run this evening. I intended only getting 3 things…hooks to hang a curtain, mouth wash, and a gift for a friend. Well that changed…and I think it does every time I go to Target…I just love that store!DSC05205

I snacked on a 100 calorie pack on the way home. And then I had another one when I got home…I think I was craving chocolate!! Not bad though to get my chocolate fix for only 4 points. DSC05207

Kyle’s parents stopped by for a bit. They had to measure something that Kyle’s Dad is making him for Christmas. I won’t spoil it…but here’s a hint…it is going to be a huge asset to our tailgating experience next fall!! While they were over I snacked on 1 serving of wheat thins for 3 points. DSC05211

After Kyle’s parents left I realized it was almost 9 and not only had we not eaten yet, but we also had a Redbox to return before 9pm. So I jumped in the car and zoomed to the nearest Redbox.

Got the movie returned and stopped at Subway, hoping my sandwich was going to be better than last night….and it was! It was delicious 11 point supper! Oh and I also had a Diet Sunkist..Mmmm!! My favorite!!

DSC05209DSC05210

When I got home I found this…my two cuties snuggled on the couch fast asleep! Kyle had to work all day and he was beat. DSC05212

Here is a sneak peak (reflection) of my Christmas tree! I hope to get my “official” Christmas decor post up tomorrow. DSC05228   

SATURDAY’S STATS
POINTS = 24/24
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 31 remaining/35
WATER = 75 oz
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED  = 3 today/26 week
EXERCISE = 30 Day Shred, Level 1

1 comment:

Ak said...

I can never sleep in on Saturdays either but it's so hard to wake up during the week! I hate that too. Very pretty Christmas tree!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...