Wow…I can’t believe June is gone!!! Things in my house have been SO crazy!! But it’s been a great start to summer so far!!
Here is a quick re-cap of my past 3 weeks!!
- Kyle and I went to see Coldplay for his birthday…check out the post here.
- Kyle’s sister got married in Chicago…check out the picture HEAVY post here!
- I maintained my WW goal weight for 6 weeks and just yesterday (6/30/09) became a lifetime WW member!!
- Side note: I think I would still like to lose about 5 lbs more, but I really wanted to go to WW for free so I set my goal weight higher for that. I know it’s a little sly, but hey this girl’s on a budget!!! :p
- Our director at work left and someone within was promoted and another person is leaving so we have to hire 2 new staff members…and there are only 4 in our office when we are full staff….so I said all that to say this…WORK IS NUTS!!!
- And finally read below to see the re-cap from the 2nd 5K race that Kyle and I ran!
- We are still training for the 1/2 marathon in October. All this running is really starting to take up my time, but I think both of us are really enjoying it!
Saturday the 27th of June, Kyle and I ran our 2nd race in Pocahontas, Kyle’s hometown! It was to support Congenital Heart Disease. There were only about 140 runners and/or walkers…much less compared to our first race in Des Moines!!
Abby, Kyle, and I stayed at Mom & Dad B’s house Friday night to get a few extra zzzz’s!
Kyle ran ahead on the last mile or so and got a great time!
Here I am finishing a few minutes later!
We haven’t schedule any more races until October when we run our half-marathon! But there will be lots of running done from now until then!
PS I hope to blog a little more than every 3 weeks!! :p
Oh and you guys are just too sweet…I loved all your concerned comments!! So sweet!!! :)