Sunday, June 7, 2009

Saturday = Sleep In Day!

Since Friday night was such a late night…or should I say early Saturday morning, I slept in till noon-ish or so!! Something I rarely do and it felt great!!

Once I got up and go going I cleaned a bit and got some laundry going and then grabbed a small banana and fiber one bar and ran a few errands around town. I was planning on getting groceries, but Kyle wanted to get a few things too so I put that off until Sunday when we can go together.

DSC02852 DSC02853

The day sure flies when you sleep for over half of it! By the time I got home it was almost 5 and we had dinner plans at 7 so I knew I needed to get ready! In between things I grabbed a few pieces of banana bread! Mmmm!! I love this stuff and so nice to know the points value!DSC02845    

We met with Mark and Jenna (I work with Jenna at the college and Mark is her BF who is a cop) and some new friends, Jodi and Trevor (Trevor is a fellow cop friend of Mark’s and Jodi and is wife!).

Started the night out at Pizza Hut for some delicious pizza! Kyle and I had canadian bacon and pineapple, our most favorite!! Jenna got chicken and by the end of supper I was wishing I ordered that…going to try it next time!DSC02854
Didn’t think of getting a picture until I ate both slices…sorry!!
DSC02855

 

The plan was to hit DQ for some ice cream afterwards because they have the “brownie batter blizzard” back for the summer and what happens when we get there….their order of the brownie stuff didn’t come in and so we left there and headed over to a local ice cream shop, Dairyette! I was thinking I was going to just go all out that night (AKA PB Cup Blizzard!!), but ended up being reasonable and ordered a small twist cone…Yum-o!!!

Boys just being boys at the ice cream shoppe!

DSC02856
Take #1
DSC02857
Take #2

After ice cream we headed back to our house to hang out in the garage for a few! I think that place is quickly becoming quite the hot spot….and I think Kyle and I are both ok with that! So far this summer we have had a ton of fun out there! And I’m sure there are lots of good times to follow!

Look at these two cute couples!!

DSC02858 DSC02859

 

Jenna is quickly becoming one of my new BFF’s!! Hey a girl can never have too many friends!! :) She has really been a big support on my weight loss journey and through that our friendship has grown!!

Like our mini’s? ….totally unplanned!! ;)DSC02861                 DSC02882

Kyle and I got this clock for a gift last year and knew when we spruced up our garage it would work perfect out there!! We call it our party light clock!! It is actually quite bright! Too bad it can’t keep the time worth a hoot!! DSC02881

Abby even got to hang out with us in the garage! She was probably the most loved one there!! Everyone always wants to be Abby’s friend!! :) Kyle gave her his empty gatorade bottle and boy did she like…I think she would have played fetch all night, as long as Trevor was throwing that bottle, Abby was running to get it!DSC02884           

It was overall a great night and so fun to get to know Jodi and Trevor!! Never a dull moment when Trevor is around and Jodi is a total sweetheart and super fun!DSC02899

11 comments:

WWSuzi said...

You guys look like you had sooo much fun :) A great way to start the weekend!
And Abby i just want to give her a big hug :)

Little Miss Fatty Pants said...

You are so good at staying OP and going out!! Going out doesn't mean you have to go overboard with eating and you have got that down!!

Btw - You look supercute in that mini!!

Angie Moses said...

quick off-topic question...is the creamy chicken bake meant to serve 8? ...thanks!
You are looking awesome....doing so well to stick by your program!

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

I'm glad you ate the pizza before the photo. It might have sent me over the edge. :)

Hope your Sunday was as awesome as your Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Girl.... u are TINY!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun! You are right, you can never have to many good girl friends! :-)

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Looks like an absolute ball! Congrats on being just one pound away from your goal. That is AMAZING! "The Incredible Shrinking Woman." ;-)
Path to Health

Marisa @Loser for Life said...

Love those mini bananas that you have found!

Darci, you look awesome! I am so happy for you that you have gotten to goal!

Keep having fun!!!

Kelly the Happy Texan said...

Look at you beautiful skinny people having fun. :) OK, I want to come next time. That looks like a lot of fun. Pizza, ice cream, having fun in a garage....all great.

heathermarie said...

Girl you look awesome!! Aint it fun being able to wear cute little mini skirts haha

Dancing Sweet Pea said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! You're looking absolutely awesome too Darci!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...