Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Day 176 (Wednesday 4/29)

Happy hump Day blogger buddies!! Only 2 more days till Friday!

Today was my day off for exercise. It was nice to get a few extra zzzz’s!

The cantaloupe is almost gone! I had some more for breakfast, along with some watermelon, and yogurt for 2 points.DSC02368  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DSC02369Mid morning I tried out a free sample (baked cheddar snacks) I got at my WW meeting last night for 2 points. I don’t think these are new. When I was on ww back in 2005 before I got married I ate these ALL the time! They remind me a lot of cheetoes!

DSC02370

My 2nd snack of the morning was yogurt, grape nuts, and strawberries for 3 points.

DSC02371On my lunch break today I made a quick grocery run. Hy-Vee (our local grocery store) has something called “Wellness Wednesday” where you get 15% off everything in the health food section. I needed PB2 and of course wanted to save some extra $$! I also saw these. There were several flavors, but I chose the “chocolate cookie caramel pecan”.  The second picture has a few “high points” of the snack. They were pretty good, not too much chocolate though. They came to 2 points per bag. DSC02372DSC02373

 

Since I made a stop, I didn’t have a lot of time to make anything for lunch. So I popped in a Green Giant frozen dinner. But this time I added some extra broccoli! Defiantly very satisfying for 5 points!

  DSC02374
DSC02376

This was Abby the whole time I was getting my lunch together. Not sure what she was looking for out the door, but I just love how she always stands on her back legs! I know I may be a bit biased, but she is just so cute!

After work I met DH to take our vehicles to get the oil changed. I had a two $5 off coupons that expire tomorrow so I wanted to get them used! I had a fiber one bar for 2 points while waiting and also a ww pb cup for 2 points. Sorry…no pics!DSC02378

We didn’t do our “normal” Wednesday routine of tacos & margaritas! I figured we saved some $$ and calories! :) So I finished up some leftover marinara sauce on whole wheat rotini pasta for 6 points.DSC02379 For desert I had a deep chocolate vitatop with PB2 for 2 points. I think I kinda forgot about these guys hiding in the freezer! They’re so good and totally hit the spot!

 WEDNESDAY’S STATS

POINTS =26/23

WEEKLY ALLOWANCE = 3 used, 32 remaining

WATER =96 oz

EXERCISE = none…day off

9 comments:

thresholdofgreatness said...

Abby is very cute!

I had my first Vitatop in a long time today too. :) Great minds think alike!

I'm jealous you can find PB2 in stores! I've never seen it anywhere.

Melissa said...

Yummy yogurt bowl...yogurt, fruit and cereal is my favorite combo!!

I love adding extra veggies to a frozen meal...I thought that loved like way to much broccoli to have all been included in the box!!

Wow, PB2 in the store?? You know, I still have a PB2 chocolate sample to use up...

Kelly said...

I love the Smart Food popcorn. The honey cluster one is only 1 point per bag. :)

And I love the broccoli cheese rice. So yummy.

forcoffeelovers said...

Great idea adding extra veggies in the readymeal, those meals can be rather small.
BTW I just found your blog and congratulations on the weight loss, you've done great.

Marisa (Trim The Fat) said...

Smart Food is crack! lol!

Yum, Vitatop with PB2 is my FAVE dessert!!!

Sarah said...

I really wish our Hy-Vee had a health market. They just rebuilt a year ago and did not include one, grrr. Luckily Altoona is not that far away and they have a pretty nice one :) And thanks for the reminder, I have some vitatops hiding in my freezer too, I should try them with pb2, sounds good!

And Abby is adorable!

Dancing Sweet Pea said...

Mmmmm, all those pictures made me hungry! I never thought of putting peanut butter on a vita top -- I'm definitely going to try it!
I love the picture of Abby too -- she's a sweetie pie!

A Daunting Tale of Scale Warfare said...

I need to find some of the PB2!! I havent really looked to hard though. I love the vita muffins. I actually order the mixes off of their website now, because they are cheaper!!!

Sharon said...

ABBYYY is sooo adorable!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...