Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 124 (Sunday 3/8)

Happy Monday everyone!

I think I "unofficially" took a day off on Sunday. I didn't take pictures, I didn't track. But I don't think I was too bad eating wise either. Here is a quick recap (from what I can remember!):

Breakfast: Oatmeal w/ 1/4 c blueberries & an apple.
Snack: Fiber one bar & a banana.
Lunch: whole wheat pasta & marinara sauce.
Snack: a few club crackers.
"Supper": strawberries (a bunch!), "dry" cereal (golden grahams).
Snack: 3 homemade chocolate chip cookies.

So overall not too bad, but the cookies could have been avoided...or I could've stuck with one. DH made them for his employees at work and he took his sweet time getting them in a container so needless to say they were on the counter too long and 2 extra hopped into my mouth!

I made a quick trip to a friend's house who just had a her baby (less than 2 weeks ago). Boy was she a sweetie!! Got some major baby fever going on this weekend...shopping with my prego friend & then seeing a newborn!! I had to make the stop at their house short though because the weather got bad really fast. I wanted to get home before I got stranded!

I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend and the time change didn't affect you too much. I got a nap in yesterday so I feel pretty good! :)

I forgot...before I went to my friend's house I did get a workout in...30 day shred!!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Cookies <3. I want to learn to make edible cookies. LOL

Kelly the Happy Texan said...

Sounds like a very good day. I miss the pics though. :)

I'm struggling with the time change. Ugh. Why can't we just keep it one way or the other?

Congrats on doing the Shred. jillian and I have appt today. I dread it every time.

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

I'm a sucker for choco-chip cookies, too. Good thing you stopped at three. :)

Laura said...

30 day shred is such a great home workout!

I hope I adjust to the time change soon. I work late hours, so it's nice to see daylight when I leave my office.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...