Thursday, February 12, 2009

Day 101 (Thursday 2/12)

BREAKFAST: Oatmeal & an Apple. 3 points
MORNING SNACK: Yogurt, Strawberries, & Grape Nuts. 3 points
LUNCH: Smart Ones Slow Roasted Turkey Breast & String Cheese. 5 points

AFTERNOON SNACK: Fiber One Bar & a WW Chocolate Cake. 3 points

SUPPER: Subway Ham & Turkey Sub. 4 points
(left over from my footlong I bought yesterday!)


POINTS = 18
WATER = 130 oz
EXERCISE = 20 min arm weights & 15 min run/walk

So I did leg weights on Wednesday and my legs are SSSSSSSOOOO sore today!! I don't know if my legs have ever been this sore! I haven't done leg weights since the first week in January so I knew I was going to be sore...but man didn't expect it to be to this degree!! But it's great because I know its working and hopefully I'll start seeing the results...would love these thunder thighs to be skinny, muscular thighs!! :) Before I was only doing weights 2 days/week and I think I am going to increase that to 4 days, 2 of legs & 2 of arms. I really think it will help with my weight loss and who doesn't want to tone?!?! So this will be week 1 of 4 lift days. I'll try not to complain too much about my soreness!

I had such a great start to my day, I was energized and just really happy! And now tonight I just feel completely drained. I really think I need to start getting to be sooner than 10:30-11ish. I know that sounds crazy to be in bed before 10pm, but to make it up at 5:30am for my workout I really have to! I think I am going to set that as a goal next month, get x hours of sleep each night.

I made this HUGE list when I was at work today. Whenever I thought of something I wanted to do tonight I jotted it down and wow that list got really long, really fast! So I am working on getting things knocked off it right now!

I hope everyone had a great Thursday. I am excited...tomorrow's Friday and that means the weekend is SUPER close!!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Making a list seems awesome! Tasty eats!!!

Cammy said...

You're onto something with the rest! Your muscles need it, especially, so that they can recover. Great goal!

aworkingmomsjoy said...

Girl, you ggota get some sleep. 5:30 exercise, ugg! Power to ya, lol. You look great so it is paying off.

Oh and I finally tried one of those Fiber One bars I always see you holding. I am ADDICTED!!! LOl

keep up the good work.

Heather's Journey said...

Think it's time for a new pic. Your down 13 since your last one! Girl I feel ya on leg soreness! Today is the first day mine havent been sore since Monday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...