Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 85 (Tuesday 1/27)

BREAKFAST: Oatmeal & an Apple. 3 points
MORNING SNACK: Fiber One Bar. 2 points
LUNCH: Strawberries, Grape Nuts, & Yogurt and String Cheese. 4 points
AFTERNOON SNACK: WW Multigrain Crisps & Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge. 3 points

SUPPER: 2 Oranges and an English Muffin w/PB2 & a Banana. 6 points



POINTS = 18
WATER = 96 oz
EXERCISE = 32 min cross ramp
Today was WAY better than yesterday!! Thank God!
I got this in the mail:


It is card from my sister (the one I shopped with on Saturday!). She is so thoughtful and it really meant a lot. She included a little note in the card about proud of me she is and how I've motivated her to make some changes too! It almost made me cry!! Luv u sis!!
I had wi tonight. I was really nervous because for some reason this morning the scale went up 3 lbs!! I am thinking it is from the salt intake yesterday...or at least that is what I was hoping. And it was, in two weeks (since I was sick last week) I lost 5.4 lbs!! For a total at ww of 28.8 lbs gone! Feels great! I got my 25 lb award, another 5 lb star, and a 25lb magnet!!
Watching the BL right now...I hope Dan & Dave get to stay!!
Nite bloggies!!

4 comments:

spunkysuzi said...

That is great!! Wow what a nice loss you had this week :) And what a great sister.

Laura said...

Great job on the weight loss!

I need to try PB2! I heard so much about it when I was doing weight watchers, but I never bought any.

harry said...

There are various online sources to provide you informative details on FDA approved weight loss pills as well as information on pills and tablets available in the pharmaceutical market that are capable of successfully relieving you from the grip of erectile dysfunction and depression. But the online pill destination http://www.pill-care.com is somewhat unique as it makes a whole array of information available to you, including details on the highly popular pills and tablets, testimonials as well as news on the latest tidbits of the pharmaceutical market. Log in to the website and get hold of relevant pill-care details.

Scale Junkie said...

WOW great post! Congrats on the weight loss, you're doing great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...