Monday, December 1, 2008

Day 27 (Saturday 11/29)

BREAKFAST: 2 Clementines, Fiber One Bar. 3 points

LUNCH: Chips & Salsa. 5 points

SUPPER: Broccoli & Cauliflower w/Cheese & 1 1/2 Slices of Pizza. 8 points

EVENING SNACK: Chocolate Animal Crackers w/Cool Whip. 6 points

POINTS = 22
WATER = 68 oz
EXERCISE = None

Today I spent the day cleaning up the house, taking my fall decorations down, and getting my Christmas stuff up! I didn't make it to the gym, but I think loading all those totes and boxes up and down my basement stairs was a good workout! I didn't think to put shoes on all day (I worked from 9am-5pm) and boy were my feet sore by the end of the day. Next time I'll remember shoes are important for support when you're on your feet that long!

I just love the holiday season and so far I'm proud that I have been reasonably "on track". Let's hope it stays that way!! I hope everyone has had a great start to their holiday season and keep in mind the long term goal!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...