Monday, December 1, 2008

Day 25 (Thursday 11/27)

BREAKFAST: Yogurt w/Grape Nuts. 2 points

LUNCH: 2 slices of Ham, 1 c Corn w/Butter, 1/2 c Mashed Potatoes, 1 Deviled Egg, and 3/4 c Oreo Salad. 19 points

AFTERNOON SNACK: 1 pc Strawberry Pretzel Salad & 1 slice Pumpkin Pie(crust less). 13 points

SUPPER: Nothing! 0 points

POINTS = 34
WATER = 78 oz
EXERCISE = 30 min elliptical

So I was actually really impressed with myself....I didn't overeat (too much!) on Thanksgiving! I went over my daily points, but within reason, I think. And I still had a few traditional "treats"! I was also pretty excited 'cause yesterday when I was at the gym I saw that they were open this morning for a few hours so I took advantage of that and I'm very glad I did! How was your Thanksgiving?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...