Monday, November 29, 2010

I’m Home!

Hello friends! I hope everyone had an enjoyable Thanksgiving last week! I sure did and I can’t wait to fill you in on all the cruise details, but what’s more important when you get home from vacation….getting right back on track!

That is just what I did! This morning I had a delicious bowl of honey nut cheerios with a sliced banana for 5 points. DSC09512

I was surprised, I really didn’t dread work! I mean come on, who wants to go back to work after 9 days off! It wasn’t bad though, I kept busy! My first morning snack was an apple for 1 point.DSC09513

Before a lunch appointment I had 1 c cantaloupe and 1/2 c cottage cheese for a total of 3 points. DSC09514

After my lunch appointment I scarfed down some carrot sticks for 0 points…because evidentially 2 minutes & 30 seconds for my SmartOnes to cook wasn’t fast enough! ;)DSC09515

I made it through the “long” cooking time and had a Smart Ones for 4 points.DSC09516

My afternoon flew by and before I knew it quitting time was here! Kyle had class tonight so I was solo. I hit the gym with a friend for a 30 minute treadmill workout. Felt great!

After the workout I whipped up a quick supper, whole wheat pasta, zucchini, and 2% shredded mozzarella for 5 points. DSC09517

It’s not even 9pm and I’m ready to crash! The cruise was amazing & I can’t wait to fill you guys in, but it will have to wait till tomorrow!

8 comments:

Baby Weight and Beyond said...

You amaze me! Right back on track, great work! Can't wait to see your pictures!

Syl said...

Can't wait to hear all about it, ours was in one word....AMAZING!

Lori Lynn said...

Great job with getting back on track! :-)

Jessica said...

Looking forward to hearing more about the trip!

Ak said...

Welcome back, Darci!! Can't wait to hear about the cruise!

Heather said...

Looks like you had an awesome day. Keep at it girl!!!

Anonymous said...

great blog


[url=http://pulse.yahoo.com/_QVZFVHHQXSTFTI4ZUMKXSKFLRM]برامج[/url]
[url=http://pulse.yahoo.com/_QVZFVHHQXSTFTI4ZUMKXSKFLRM]برامج التحميل[/url]

Amanda said...

Welcome back!! I'm so happy to hear you had a great time and can't wait to read the details :-)

Kudos to you getting right back on track and doing a heck of a job of it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...