Thursday, August 26, 2010

It’s a boy!!!

We’re half way through the week friends!!

I wanted more sleep this morning and that resulted on a fast breakfast! It’s hard to eat oatmeal on the go! ;) I had blueberry muffin oatmeal with a few frozen blueberries and an english muffin for 3 points. DSC08214

My morning at work flew by because I was excited about my lunch plans! My Grandma took me and 2 of my sisters out for a triple birthday celebration lunch! Our birthdays are all within 2 weeks! DSC08218

If you notice my sister Wendi [the one in the blue] has a baby bump!!!! I didn’t get the chance to announce it when I was faithfully blogging in July…so there ya have it! We are pretty excited. I have one niece on Kyle’s side, but she lives in Colorado and I’ve only seen her 2 times in her 2 years of life, so this will be fun to be an Aunt with my nephew just 25 minutes away! Her due date is next Tuesday, August 31st!

Back to food now…I ordered the chicken brushetta, but requested plain chicken breast instead of breaded and fruit instead of salad.

A boneless breast of chicken is lightly breaded with seasoned bread crumbs, baked and served over pasta. Topped with diced tomatoes, garlic, basil, onion, and a squeeze of lime juice. Served with a garden salad, and toasted garlic bread.

BeforeDSC08215

After – I ate the chicken breast with just a bit of the orzo, the grapes & watermelon, and just a bite of the garlic bread [decided it wasn’t worth the points!]. I am estimating my points to be 8 points. I was proud my myself for saying no to desert!DSC08217

One thing about going out for lunch is that you sure do feel full & sluggish in the afternoon! But I kept busy and it flew by. I actually left work at a good time today, 6pm! We had a going away get-together for a co-worker, and then I was my sister’s support person at her breast feeding class at 7.

But before class I had, yet another, meal out today. I’m proud of my choices though! I had steamed veggies and a grilled chicken sandwich, but I picked off the bacon and the top half of the bun. I am estimating my supper to be 8 points. IMG00012-20100825-1840

We hurried to the hospital for Wendi’s breastfeeding class. I think she learned a lot and I was happy to be her support person. I might also be her support person when she is in labor with my Mom as well! It’s only a few days away…but she thinks she will go past her due date, which I said would be just fine because her due date is the first day of class [i work at a college] and I’m sure it will be crazy busy!

WEDNESDAY’S STATS
POINTS = 19/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 0 used/35 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED = 0 today/0 week
H2O = 104 oz
EXERCISE = none

2 comments:

Syl said...

Congrats Auntie! Boys are fun, but also trouble ;-)!
So sorry to hear about your families loss, hope you are able to heal and find comfort from all the happy memories.

Welcome back Darci, I have missed you!

Heidi said...

You did well with all that eating out! And congrats to your sister and to you for being an Auntie again. Sure can tell you three are sisters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...