Hello everyone! I'm still around!! Life has been CRAZY, to say the least. There are so many things going on right now and in the midst of it all I let my running & eating go by the way-side. Bad, I know! Here are a few confessions, I need to get this off my chest!
1. I've worked 60+ hours these past 2 weeks.
2. I've eaten whatever was most convenient, not the most healthy.
3. I haven't ran since May 9th.
4. I haven't been tracking my food.
5. I haven't stepped on the scale since May 12th when I had the 4lb loss.
6. I'm scared I've gained those 4lbs back & more.
7. I am scheduled to run a 20K in less than 2 weeks and I'm SO scared.
8. I leave on a 5 day work trip this Saturday.
9. I threw my husband a surprise birthday party and it was a huge success, he was totally surprised.
10. The bad thing about his party is that I ate TOO much!
11. My clothes are too tight.
12. I don't feel comfortable in my own skin.
So that is my last 2 weeks in a nutshell!
I wish there was a way to bottle up that determination I have at times to save for days where I have the "I just don't care" attitude".
I have to find a happy medium. I don't not want my weight & health to be a roller coaster for the rest of my life. The only thing I can do right now is start again! And that is exactly my plan. So here is a recap of my day.
*3 c sliced fresh strawberries
*1 c grapes (i sliced mine in half)
*1 container of ff cool whip
*1 sf instant vanilla pudding
*1 can crushed pineapple
*1 c marshmallows
Later on in the morning I had my favorite snack of strawberry yogurt, 1/4c homemade granola, and 1 1/2c strawberries for 3 points.
I ran home for lunch today and had a turkey sandwich, 1/2c cottage cheese, steamed carrots, and 1c fruit salad for a total of 5 points. We had the fruit salad left over from Kyle's surprise birthday party on Saturday. I don't want it to go bad, so expect to see lots of it!! ;)
My afternoon at work flew by and I rushed out of my office at 6pm to get a short run in before my 7 o’clock meeting at church. The run was hard & slow, but I did it! Taking 2 weeks off is NOT worth it!
Well guys, that’s all for me tonight! Thanks for listening!
POINTS = 14/23
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 35 used/0 remaining
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED = 3 today/3 week
WATER = 144 oz
EXERCISE = 22 min run