Saturday, May 16, 2009

Days 190-192 (Wednesday 5/13-Friday5/15)

Hello everyone!!

Well I already blew my May goal of blogging everyday! I will give you a quick re-cap. I am in Wisconsin for the weekend visiting family for a baby shower!

Wednesday was an OP day....until we went out for 50 cent tacos and I had a few too many drinks! For my use only I think I am going to list my daily stats! Hope I don't bore you!! Oh the good news about Wednesday is that I FINALLY left the 160s!! My scale said 159.5!! And I got a morning workout in! Oh and since I am in the 150s now, I can have 1 less point per day.

WEDNESDAY'S STATS
POINTS = 31/22
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 9 used/24 remaining
WATER = 72 oz
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED = 3 today/3 week
EXERCISE = 35 min cross ramp

Thursday I stayed within my points...but I was a little naughty! I had frosted sugar cookie at work! I am counting them at 3 points each. I didn't weigh Thursday morning, I didn't want to see what kind of damage those drinks the night before caused! DH and I went for a run in the evening, it was actually DH's 2nd run of the day! He is quickly building his endurance...will probably outrun me soon!! I am so proud of him!!

THURSDAYS'S STATS
POINTS = 22/22
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 9 used/26 remaining
WATER = 96 oz
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED = 3 today/6 week
EXERCISE = 30 min run

Friday I only worked till 2:30 and then my Mom, my sis, and one of my little cousin's all hopped in the car and headed north to Wisconsin to visit family. And I am proud to say I was right on track! Oh and the scale went down another 1/2lb Friday morning to 158.5!! I could hardly believe it!! We were on the road for supper and they all wanted to stop at McD's, but I was good and went across the street and got Subway!!

FRIDAY'S STATS
POINTS = 25/22
WEEKLY ALLOWANCE POINTS = 12 used/23 remaining
WATER = 72 oz
ACTIVITY POINTS EARNED = 0 today/6 week
EXERCISE = none...does riding in the car for 6 hours count?!?!? :p

Well guys I need to get back to vising with family and get then get ready for the baby shower!! I hope everyone has a great weekend! I probably won't blog until I get on Sunday night or maybe Monday morning!

Toodles my lovely blogger buddies!!

3 comments:

Leah @ Simply Fabulous said...

Don't worry, I took a couple days "off" blogging too... sometimes offline life is way too busy!! Hope you are having a good weekend though!

A Daunting Tale of Scale Warfare said...

We miss you, but know that you have a life! I cant always blog on the weekends, sometimes life gets in the way!

150's OMG, amazing!!!

apoorva said...

Thank you for such good information.......If you love to workout, just like me......Please check out the blogs mentioned below, its really informative !!!!..... check it out m sure you'll love it.

http://staysharpwithworkouts.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...