Friday, February 27, 2009

Day 115 (Thursday 2/26)

I want to start out by saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! She is down in sunny, warm South Padre Island so we can't celebrate together, but I hope you had a super birthday Mom!

In other news, Thursday was a not so hot day for me. I woke up, got ready for work, didn't work out, stopped at Wal-Mart before work to get oatmeal, and hit the office.

I made my oatmeal and an apple for breakfast. Felt fine. Around 10am I was feeling hungry so I grabbed a fiber one bar. Felt fine. Then 11:20-11:30ish hits and my stomach HURT ssssooo bad!! I toughed it out for about 30 minutes and couldn't take it anymore and went home for the day. This is nuts...I think I have had my share of the flu this season! I slept & threw up all afternoon and feel asleep for the night before 9pm!

I am happy to report tho that it's Friday morning and I'm feeling much better! So I am hoping it sticks.

Happy Friday bloggies!!

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday to your mom!!!

Dancing Sweet Pea said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better! Happy birthday to your mom!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday!
Can I just say that I LOVE the photos of you on the side of your blog. It shows your great progress!! Your wedding dress is beautiful! I love it!

Leah

Sandy Hentzel said...

Glad you are feeling better, hope this weekend is a good one.

Laura said...

Happy Birthday to your mom!

I hope you're all better for the weekend!

Kelly the Happy Texan said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! I'm in Texas too. Near Houston. :)

Love your blog. I check it almost daily.

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Ouch! Hope you're on the mend for good!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...