Thursday, January 15, 2009

Days 72-73 (Tuesday 1/13 & Wednesday 1/12)

I didn't journal very well the past two days. School started Wednesday and I have been running around at work like a chicken with its head cut off!! It has been absolutely CRAZY!! I have been helping students NON-stop from the time we open till way after closing hours!

As far as points I am pretty sure that I am on track. Tuesday they brought in subway for us to eat, or should I say inhale 'cause that is what we had to do, no lunch or supper break. :( And Wednesday I brought a Lean Cuisine pizza for lunch.

Weigh in on Tuesday went really well, lost 4.2lbs, so that means I lost what I gained the past two weeks and then some more. I am really confused about the scale though. My scale at home has been heavier than the ww scale except for the past two weeks, my scale has been lighter and I like it the other way around!

Sorry for the short post, don't have a lot of time! Hope everyone is doing well and I hope to catch up with all of your blogs this weekend!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Good job on the continued weight loss, especially while being so busy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...